We take a unique approach to providing policyholders with practical and effective resources to help manage risk, provided by consultants that have decades of real world experience.
Talk with us about your challenges and risk exposures and we’ll assist you with possible strategies and solutions.
We offer a broad range of resources and tools for policyholders. As an added value to a hospital professional liability policy we are pleased to offer the following resources, many of which are already included in the policy’s cost:
- AboutRisk® Learning Library: This extensive selection of pre-recorded educational sessions are available as stand-alone recordings or are grouped together into “suites” of specific topics, all available on demand, for risk management, leadership or staff education.
- AboutRisk Learning Course: Our unique web-based fundamentals in healthcare risk management training course has dedicated faculty support to enhance the learning experience.
- AboutRisk Learning Webinar Series: These interactive webinars are presented regularly, and most have continuing education credits available.
- Exclusive website: This policyholders-only risk management site has dozens of resources available including The Rozovsky Group’s Dialogues in Healthcare and TRG eNewsletter.
- E-Newsletters and publications: We provide e-newsletters highlighting various available resources, and ideas on how to effectively apply them.
- Consultative services: Policyholders have access to specialty-focused and experienced healthcare professionals to assist with risk management questions, issues and research.
Tools and Guides
We have created easy to read, case study-based “pocket” RM guides for use by leadership and clinicians, as well as other tools to help assess and address risk exposures.
These provide an opportunity to conduct a risk assessment easily and effectively of a specific care delivery setting, a key risk exposure or your own risk management program from a desktop, at your own pace.
- Physician Office Practices/Ambulatory Care
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Healthcare Clinical Risk Management Program
- Healthcare Security
- Clinical Trials Research
- HIPAA Privacy Breach Notification - Healthcare Providers
- HIPAA Security Rule - Healthcare Providers
- Home Health
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Safety and Security
- Medical Marijuana